Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Strawberry Pie

Spring and early summer is time for berries.  I believe I have, on several occasions, on this here blog  thoroughly established my position on berries and pihhh and how the two just go together like peas and carrots.  Or like berries and pihhh, I suppose.

Here is just one more example.

I give you the Strawberry Pie.

Strawberry Pie

Strawberry Pie

Strawberry Pie topped with whipped cream

Strawberry Pie topped with whipped cream

Strawberry Pie topped with whipped cream

Strawberry Pie topped with whipped cream

It’s a treat we have enjoyed in my family as long as I can remember.  When my Nana would make a Pecan Pie for my dad, knowing that I didn’t like pecans, she’d almost always make me a Strawberry Pie. 

Nice and cool straight out of the fridge, it’s perfect in these warm spring and summer months.

0 Comments: