Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Training Wheels No More

Sarah is now without training wheels. I noticed how well she was riding recently and began to talk to her and mentioned the possibility of dad taking the training wheels off. Then, on Sunday afternoon while I was at rehearsal for our Christmas musical at church, it just happened. There was no holding on to the back of the bike or anything... she just went. However, she does have to start with her right foot... it's got to be just right. This video was taken the next day because unfortunately, I had the camera with me Sunday afternoon and it was completely dark outside by the time we got home and I could see her.

3 Comments:

Cristel said...

Way to go Sarah! I can't even get Katherine to ride WITH the training wheels. Maybe we need to send her to your house for lessons.

Anonymous said...

Donna,
The school nurse's email address is lliles@ccanet.org. :)

Mimi-Papa said...

Wow Sarah... way to go. We are so proud of you. Can't wait till Christmas to see you ride.