Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Miracle Monday

In doing some cruising this evening, I found this blog and she's starting a thing she's calling "Miracle Monday." Take a look...

I think it's a good idea and encourage each of you with a blog to participate. I go back to my original assertion way back when I began this blog. WHAT IF we shared what God was doing in our lives?
If you don't have a blog and would like to share your own miracle, feel free to email it to me and I'll post it here.




2 Comments:

Beth Cotell said...

Thank you so much for spreading the word! I hope many people want to share their miracles and I hope others feel God's love by reading the miracles.

Beth

Beth Cotell said...

Regarding the question you left on my blog..

I will have a Mr. Linky at the bottom of my post on Monday morning. After you publish your Miracle Monday post, you will copy the URL of that actual post and paste it into Mr. Linky. (Have you ever seen Works for me Wednesday at Rocks in My Dryer? It’s the same concept.

You will also need to be sure you paste the URL link to the Miracle Monday post and not just to the front page of your blog. In order to do that, after you publish your post, go to your Archives and click on the Miracle Monday post. When it comes up, copy and past that URL…It will include your blog address plus the name of the Miracle Monday post. That way people will be able to go right to your miracle if they come to my blog after you have posted something else on your blog.

I hope that makes sense. I have a hard time trying to describe what I talking about so if you have any other questions, just let me know!