Search This Blog

Thursday, April 24, 2008

And the winner is...

I wonder if anyone holds the record for leaving a doctor's office with the most prescriptions... if not, we may now hold that title.

I took N to the doctor yesterday because his cough has just persisted, his nose has been snotty and we've been giving him everything we had on hand to make it better. And it just wasn't getting any better.

The nurse practitioner and I spent some time talking through everything and we came away with 4 new prescriptions for him. So, daily right now, he's taking:

  1. Mucinex (we seem to live on this)
  2. Bactrim (antibiotic for possible sinus infx)
  3. Xopenex (breathing/nebulizer treatment)
  4. Zyrtek
  5. Singulair
  6. Pulmicort (breathing/nebulizer treatment)
  7. Veramyst (nasal spray)
  8. Benadryl

I'm sorry... is he 2 or 82???

I tell ya though, the allergies right now are just terrible. It's the trees. Those gosh-darn trees.

I think we need to move to Arizona.

I told M that God told me we needed to move to Arizona.

He isn't convinced.

2 Comments:

Meridith said...

Hey Donna, sorry to hear that allergies are so bad for y'all! I got your comment a while back on my blog and commented back here. I have enjoyed reading all you write! I added the e-mail me thing on my profile, I'd love to hear from you!

Meridith

Beth Cotell said...

Wow! That's a lot of prescriptions for one little fellow! I hope they work.