Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mission Accomplished

I came.


I saw.

I kicked it's .... um, butt. (yeah, that's it... butt. What's the movie reference?)


I only gagged a few times and only once did I think for a short time that it was going beyond the point of no return. However, I did survive without a visit to the porcelain god.



Among the things discarded:

  • some red shriveled things that used to be raspberries... from Valentine's day I'm pretty sure,

  • some very nasty moldy cheese filled tortellini,

  • a bowl containing King Ranch Chicken... I'm pretty sure this may have been from January when I had my scrapbook weekend.

  • a container of chocolate milk (from a fast food place) dated from sometime in February,

  • some very liquified apple slices from the bottom of my produce drawer (I wouldn't have known for sure what they were except for the package they were in).

So there it is. My cleaned out fridge.


Mission Accomplished!

1 Comments:

Cristel said...

Congrats! I conquered my pantry last Friday and it is a GREAT feeling. I threw away a bunch of expired things. Almost an entire trash can full! DH opened the pantry and said "We don't have any food left!"