Search This Blog

Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Potty Training Chronicles (Part 7) - It's Good to be a Guy

We have come across yet another milestone in the potty training process. Well, here, I'll let him tell you about it himself.

We were down at the playground in our neighborhood on Friday afternoon and he needed to go. So... I took him beside the tennis courts and he went. Then, obviously he proceeded to announce it to the entire neighborhood from the top of the playset.

This is another one of those joys that you moms of only girls will never truly encounter to it's fullest. It's good to be a guy... sometimes.

2 Comments:

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

Thanks for stopping by my fashion post!

I do have a boy, and then two girls. And my oldest girl announced QUITE LOUDLY walking back into the sanctuary not too long ago that "I GO POOP!"

I'm sure it was even during a prayer or something quiet.

*sigh*

Amy said...

I followed you from Big Mama's blog, 'cause I'm also an Aggie living in the DFW area. We were huddled in the bathroom the other night, too, so I'm guessing we live near eachother. It's nice to cyber-meet you!
Amy