Search This Blog

Monday, April 7, 2008

A Great Weekend

Well we had quite a weekend.

Friday night was the school auction and that was an experience. I had my eye on some tickets to a Beth Moore taping for the Life Today "Wednesdays with Beth" show. I scraped together money from a few friends and thought that I had a decent amount together. Boy was I wrong. I had to leave to get the kids home before the bidding started on my item, but Mike said he never had a chance. One of the celebrity types that was there was a former Texas Rangers pitcher and his wife had pretty much told him not to come home without the tickets. So, with his pockets being much deeper than ours, we did not get the tickets.

Sarah had a soccer game and a piano recital on Saturday in which she played the theme from Star Wars.

On Sunday, Mike took Nathan to the "Day Out with Thomas" event that was nearby. Mike had just told him he was going to see some trains. He was so excited when he realized that Thomas was there. He really enjoyed watching the model train set that was going and let you know when the Thomas was coming.

0 Comments: